Kota me patates
Question. What is Kota me patates?
Answer. Kota me patates is simple chicken with potatoes in the oven. If you love a lemony taste, this meal is for you. If correctly prepared, the potatoes will be very tender and delicious enough to be eaten all by themselves.
Tips, tricks and info on how to make Kota me patates sto fourno
- Peel the potatoes and set aside.
- Clean the chicken thoroughly, and remove any excess fat (optional)
- Rince the chicken and place in a pan.
- Cut the potatoes into small uniform size pieces.
- Distribute the lemon juice all throughout.
- Distribute the oil all throughout.
- Sprinkle the spices on top.
- Distribute the mustard with your hands especially inside the chicken carcass.
- Add the water specified in the recipe.
- Bake at 350F at bottom rack for about 3 hours or until no juices remain in the pan, just the oil.
- After 1 hour and 30 minutes of cooking turn the chicken.
- After 2 1/2 hours of cooking add a foil on top, to prevent chicken from burning.
- Continue to cook until all juices are gone.
- After 3 hours of cooking your meal is ready.
NOTE: If this Greek recipe is of interest to you, you may watch our video with step by step instructions and precise ingredient amounts. Kota me patates sto fourno video