KOUNOUPITHI STO FOURNO
Question. What is kounoupithi sto fourno
Answer. Kounoupithi sto fourno is oven-baked cauliflower.
Tips, tricks and info on how to make kounoupithi sto fourno
- Mix the onions with the cauliflower and place in a pan.
- In a bowl, add the minced garlic and all remaining ingredients in the tomato sauce.
- Give it a taste, for seasoning. Add some salt if needed.
- Mix well and pour onto the cauliflower.
- Cover with aluminum foil. (If you use a roaster instead, there is no need to use any foil)
- Bake at middle rack at 350 F for about an hour.
- After an hour remove foil and continue baking for another hour or until the juices have evaporated.
NOTE: If this Greek recipe is of interest to you, you may watch our video with step by step instructions and precise ingredient amounts. Kounoupithi sto fourno video