Need to return an item?
We only accept returns on items that are defective by the factory only. For DVDs read below.
If there is a problem with any of our DVDs please contact us.
Hairdressing DVDs -Terms of agreement
All DVD lessons are NON-RETURNABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE. Due to the educational content we do not accept returns nor do we give any refunds. Only replacement due to material defect by the factory only NOT by the customer.
Please also read the "Geographical Regions" section below.
MyGreekRecipes.com accepts full responsibility of shipping charges if item(s) are defective.
After your item has been shipped into your country, you might be subject to import duties and taxes. Customer must pay additional charges for customs clearance. Contact your local customs office for further information because customs policies vary widely from country to country. Shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
For items in backorder, shipping may take between 4 to 8 weeks.
The DVD world is divided into six major geographical regions, with two additional regions reserved for specialized use.
The geographical regions are as follows:
- REGION 1 -- USA, Canada
- REGION 2 -- Japan, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Greenland
- REGION 3 --S.Korea, le Taiwan, Hong-Kong, les Parties de l'Asie de Sud-Est
- REGION 4 -- Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (including Mexico)
- REGION 5 -- Eastern Europe, Russia, India, Africa
- REGION 6 -- China
- REGION 7 -- Reserved for Unspecified Special Use
- REGION 8 -- Resevered for Cruise Ships, Airlines, etc...
- REGION 0 or REGION ALL -- Discs are uncoded and can be played Worldwide, however, PAL discs must be played in a PAL-compatible units and NTSC discs must be played in an NTSC-compatible units.
Our DVDs are REGION ALL NTSC format. NTSC discs must be played in a NTSC-compatible unit.
Find out if your TV or DVD player is NTSC compatible before purchasing our DVDs.
Our DVDs are NON-RETURNABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE due to such compatiblity problems ( We have never had any such problems with any customers to date).