Saltsa kima gia makaronia
Question. What is Saltsa kima gia makaronia
Answer. Saltsa kima gia makaronia is minced meat sauce for spaghetti.
Tips, tricks and info on how to make Saltsa kima gia makaronia
- Preheat a pot at medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the clarified butter and begin sautéing the onions.
- Season the onions with half of the salt and pepper specified in the recipe.
- Add the garlic and continue sautéing for one minute more.
- Increase the heat to medium/high and continue sautéing while constantly separating the mince meat.
- Season the minced meat with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Adjust the heat continuously to maintain a medium sizzle.
- Continue sautéing until all the juices evaporate.
- When all juices are gone, add the wine.
- At this point you may add the spices and the bay leaves.
- Add the tomato paste and continue sautéing for 1-2 minutes longer.
- At this point lower the heat to medium.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Add some more broth and continue simmering.
- Taste for saltiness.
- In the last few minutes of cooking time, add the herb.
NOTE: If this Greek recipe is of interest to you, you may watch our video with step by step instructions and precise ingredient amounts. Saltsa kima gia makaronia video